Our school is designed on the following principles:
- We are committed to a shared ownership of teaching and learning that develops the Spiritual, Academic, Physical and Social/Emotional wellbeing for every student.
- We are committed to our community, fostering an environment where all students, staff and parents grow in their faith.
- We are committed to using high quality data to personalise and promote lifelong learning.
- We are committed to collaborative planning based on dialogue, where the teaching and learning is targeted, explicit and promotes high expectations to ensure achievement of outcomes for every student.
- We are passionate about creating authentic links to the local and global community that relate to Christian values.
- We are committed to maximising the use of technologies to optimise learning and communication for all students, staff and parents in a secure online environment.