At St. Francis de Sales we believe that all students have the ability to be leaders. Through our Action Teams we aim to foster these skills in all our senior students (3-6) and provide them with the opportunity to make a difference in our world.
These actions enable students to act on our Catholic Social Teachings. The actions taken are based on local and global community needs, that are identified by our senior students
Student Action Teams:
Some examples of previous actions taken:
- Community Garden – Kitchen Garden – Common Good
- Working for Social Justice (Homeless, East Timor)
- Mini Vinnies – Care for the poor and vulnerable
- Partnerships with local Nursing Homes and Kindergartens – Dignity of the human person.
- Sustainability – Care for our common home
- Clean up Warriors – Common Good.
- Respectful Relationships
- Animal Rescue
- Flood support